Monday, December 10, 2012

Aunty Sex Story

Never wear a bra and her pallu is loose when I went to her room I saw her cleavage and big tits thin cloth blouse some time. I concentrate her brown nipple when her pallu away from her breast for longer. I am dam sure is not wearing underwear too, so I'm hunting her pussy sitting to her side when she bent leg or take her sari to the knee, but until I got it. In such condition my parents ask me to stay at my aunt? S where I can? T lint away from my sexy neighbor. Somehow I convinced my parents that I will accompany my aunt from evening until morning, but I? 'll Spend my afternoon with my friends at our house and they agree. The first day I spent time with my neighbor lady up late sleepers went to my aunt? S place. We had dinner I went to sleep at 10 pm and wake my aunt who could not get laid at night.
I wake up in June when my aunt went to get the milk, here I have a chance to fuck my wife started dream image and squeezing my cock the hardest I started forth on my skin while I got complacent.
I went to the bathroom to cum and started moaning and I cummed after six fifty-five. I sat in the bathroom for a few minutes. When I left the bathroom I saw my aunt kept for boiling milk. I was surprised, but I realize that she is having a latchkey and mood of I started to get up for school. All the time thinking about bathroom incident, if my aunt saw me or not.

I went home and then my dream lady? S house was a surprise to me that he was on the bodice and skirt doing cleaning work and asked me to help her. As I guessed he was not wearing underwear, I can do your ass round, when bending. It was great for me fist see her big boobs and nipples through the semi-transparent blouse. She asks me to keep a stool, lifted her skirt to the knee and tide on waste and climb on the stool and ask me to hold. I've seen his thigh and black mountain. She lifted her leg and touched the wall to support the roof cleaning, I can now clearly see the bottom line on Mt. My one hand automatically went on and stared at the cock pressing keep seeing her pussy for two minutes. This happened six times in different places. After work she was sweating, his shirt was wet and their bites can see clearly. She broom home then I saw her boobs try to come out of her blouse and her round ass, went to the bathroom. I was waiting to see what comes out of your bathroom, but her daughter left college and went to my house. I imagined fucking her pussy seen fifteen minutes before.
At night I went to my aunt? S place and again I thought about fucking morning incident, I was talking well below the aunt. All the while looking down. We had an early dinner and went to sleep. Aunt sleep in cots, and I'm on the floor. He turned off the light and began to imagine my dream lady. When I was in the middle of the dream I felt someone pushing my cock was so delighted the great.
After that I realize warm breath and then surprised me clearly felt the breast and nipple. I was very surprised and happy I never thought my aunt was a bitch but my aunt took my hand on his bare chest, leaving large breast. I started to push and she was playing with my dick. She whispered "press haaaaard presss both, pinch my haaaaard pinching, deep suck suck my boy," and she turned to me and put her both tits in my mouth "take a bite of my nipples, press n haaaaaard suuuuck". Then slowly pulled his blouse.She wearing a black bra.Then me out of his petticoat.I unhooked her bra and I was shocked to see his great boobs.she askes me press her boobs just told arpan plz zor yes babavoo, Ishe aabhe chooso, raja Choso lundu honcho felt her nipples growing hard mouth. Then I pulled out of her black underwear and was completely naked. I put my hand on her pussy lips, she opened her legs a bit to give me full access to her pretty pussy, labia opened my fingers and placed on a finger inside, she stopped kissing me and started ahho moan, closed his eyes and gave me a huge hug, pressing my chest against her bare tits, I felt her hard nipples against my trick and then she garbed my hard cock in his hand and asked me to take it out of my shalwar, I did in no time and sat on her knees and started sucking my cock, it was my first experience and I was in seventh heaven.
I kept one hand on her hip and the other hand on her left tit tight right boob nipple in my mouth, started rubbing her pusy covered my cock. She began to abuse me "mooth Marega room, Samne simple, mai aaj aisa tuze your moooth ke marna chodoongi Bhul jaayega," has to be and I even put the light on her aunt ko apne dhekh him Nangi ho ja ab bhi nanga your Raat Bhar meri ek baras chodenge your aaj ki chudai puri nahi tuze Karega aaj raat sone doongi Bhar chodana and she pulled my underwear and my penis was loongi completely hard she bent over and started sucking bahut mota hai, aur subah Dekha dinbhar maine mooth mari tere ko Nangi naamse dopahar soi your thi socha Aayega mere nange badan dekhega ko aur chodega, lekin tune Muze tadpaya her again sucked my dick so hard after six seven minutes. she got up and sat on my chest spread her legs and put her cleaned shaved pussy in my mouth "chaat sale Shaaph ki hai tere liye, hai ab tak Dekh Kitni chickni yes chudai hai tere ungli uncle ne ek bar ek baras bhi me Choda nahi hai. Muze Nangi pani ka gandu dhekh Nikal kar aata tha phir who ungli dal kar meri pyaas bhuzata tha "was very new for me to suck her pussy and convenient time, many more. I've seen in movies xxx. ? Sluuuup "I licked her pussy from bottom to node (clitoris) often found her node is fully erect opened my lips and sucked her node deep in the side of my mouth" haaai maaaaaar for aaj mere daaaala your nikalega pani aur chooos you dabake Tues gaaayeeee you choose chhodana nahi hai rehana aur ander choooste le le "I again spread her lips wider placed my lips on his generalized node and took a deep blowjob" yes jor bahoot maaaaaaa uaiii chooosa zad rahi hoon main melody taiyaaar ho ja pani pine ke Liye "vigrously moved my tongue, and she had her first orgasm, she screamed with pleasure." ummmm, ahhh, ooi maa "she was out of control, screaming and she was calling me bastard.
And abusing me, raja abhi chodo na tadpate kyu ho rahi mai Jaal u, tuhhare chusna hai mujhe, ate my dick like an ice cream, I was having a good, ordered hai kitne lund, raja jab tum karte thi tab mai snaan is lund ko Dekh chori chori kar thi tadapti, sapnoome tumhse chodwati thi, jab tum tumahre bai mai tumhe chodthe the samajthi thi, magar mai lund Tumhare hai jo woh majja Usme kaha, there lund to jaise Ghode hai, mujhe hai jab give rahaa laag mai tum ander mere shell jayeegi phaat daloge to shell, shell bhoor ka chota hai meri raja mujhe aaj ek randi ki tarha choodna, and she began jercking on my face, but the node was still in my mouth after 8-10 jercks spent his cum in mouth "chhod of mere dane ko choosega Kitna" took her from her node of my mouth and started licking his cum in my mouth
She started sucking my cock again, was very lubricated then I put it on the floor and adjust my penis is inserted into your vagina "yes abhi tak dhire Choda Kisi ne nahi hai" I pushed? Cock in her "dal aur ander dal" I took my cock and inserted very strongly with great force "Maaaaaaaa! Mar gaaayeee phad dali meri uuuuaaai chooot yes bhosdike dhire jor ball phatkaya yes" and started forth his hips also started moving engine abusing "sale tuze doongi raat sone nahi chodoongi Bhar, garam lauda hai tera Bahot use to aaj aur phir main thanda karoongi Thandi bhi ho meri jayagi shell" and she cried "Aaaaah Ooooooh Daalo Aaraam say yaar, Khuli meri nahin hai zyaada shell "and then insert the matter in her wet pussy I was doing and get out quickly and she was saying that" Pleeeeez poora lund mat dalo nahi to meri chut path jayegi, uhi maa maar gai she was screaming out loud , ah, aah, han, meri shell far do, han, zor say, aur zor say meri hai raja aaj mather chod phaar shell is Aaaaaah Aaaaah Ooooooh zor say dalo, aur zor say dalo, aaj jitna zyaada meri kay Saath shell Khelo saktay Khel ho, Yeh raja lund poora mujhay day do, kay bina main nahin reh sakti, poora Mon dalo, Ummmmm Aaaah aaaaaah "" Ummmmm aaaaaaaah fuck me good, Ummmmmm Ah Ah Ah Ohh oh no, I'm crazy fuck me good " and she was pushing me towards her strongly, "Aaaaah Aaaaaaaaaah Ummmmmm, chodo mujhay zor say ummmmmmmm, Uf matherchod maza aa raha hai bohut, plz don 't stop, oh fuck me hard, zor say chodo, apna poora Mon mujh ko day
I started to shake faster I shouted I am running immidiatly she got up and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking hard after a few minutes. I got blowed my cock in her mouth and pressed his head against it "will pyaas lagi bahut hai Sali Na pi le jee ke main bhi hoon Bhar tayaaar thuze chodane ke Liye" she licked all the juice of mine amd slept my side. After ten minutes he started sucking my dick was a great filling my cock became very difficult for her tits rubbed suddenly stopped me in the ass near I inserted my cock in her pussy in doggy who was leaning on her knees pressing her boobs grabbed his left hand and rubbing her clit with the fingers of his right hand began to push her ass back "CHOD Kutte hi hai teri chod Kuttiya, yes phataka aaaaaaaaaaa jor haaannnnaaa uuuuuaaaaaaai ko aur jor ke dane yes raggad Ataka of I phuddi mere tera lauda "I was full speed stroking and rubbing her clit, after ten or twelve minutes. she screamed "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa huuuuuuuuuuuuu haaaaaaaaaaaaai hoon main selling zaaad Rahin daaaaaaaaaane tejise ko chhod de aur chod" I can increase my speed a little "haaaaaaaaa haaaaai yyeeeeeeee zaaad gayeeeee maaaain, apne laude ko Bahar Nikal" I kept stroking hardwith same speed now she began to push its shell towards me "Sali abhi main pani tere under hi chhodonga" after a few minutes I showered my cum in her pussy and stood a few minutes in the same position. We took each other by the time three more and we went to sleep at 4:30 am after a month and a half. I was staying at Aunt? S place and my uncle came back when they return. After two weeks aunt said that she missed her period. You got what I mean.

1 comment: