Sunday, February 3, 2013

For the first time fingering

It was the first time that fingered than ever, and gave oral for my girlfriend at a church camp. The first night of the camp and we snuck out in the woods for a small private. We stopped in assembling picnic tables and sat on one of the tables. And it was so dark and the light of the moon was all there was to know before. And in accordance with the rules for members of a week of the opposite sex was to be in groups of 4 or more if she was to be uncensored ... You're welcome. Well, we started making out, and began rubbing her pussy from outside the small blue cotton pants. I can feel it getting wet, and I did not want her to go back to the cabin with a large wet spot on her crotch, even slipped my hand inside her pants. She told me to stop, but then I explained to her what I was doing and they let me continue. Well, I accidentally slipped my hand inside her panties and she instead allow moments. I felt bad, so I started to remove my hand, then grabbed him and held there. Retreat I finger inside her, and I felt very good. Then after fingering her slid down and licked her pussy until she was on the verge of screaming. We stopped for fear of being spotted, and I fell asleep that night smell my finger that still have such a wonderful juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment