Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sister Traci

If you like stories so please visit my website papahaxx.com to encourage confidence
When I was younger, and always found my nights **** r to be very attractive. Did not have an idea but it turned me just by looking at her. Was 4 years older than me so she was "older woman." She dark hair that hung down her shoulders around her face is very beautiful. She was not necessarily shapely because they were too small ... Cup breasts at the most. Although strange, I found her incredibly attractive and sexy. It's impossible to count the number of times you may fancy them and imagine what it would be like to be with her ... Even that one day where everything changed I did not have any idea for a longer period.
The summer vacation and was home from school. My father worked, but my grandfather and my grandmother was always there. They lived in a "flat" in their own home and we did not see them often but if we went there. And pretty much left alone in most cases.

One day, I saw Tracy out of the sun itself. She was wearing a bikini and made me just very difficult to be seen from the window. I pay my cock hard against the wall as I watched her put there only ... Wishing that I could curse. A few times so it seemed, but went out of the window before he saw me. I decided that I need to go to my room to relieve the pressure built up inside me.

I was in my room and shut the door and my pants were on the ground. I started rubbing my cock while thinking about a Tracy there. As I had done many times, I imagined her stripping for me and took my cock in her hands. I started to enjoy a little imagination when it turned suddenly my door is open and there was Tracy .... Was staring at me with my raging hard on in my hand.

"Oh my God! Wow! What are you doing?" I asked a kind of shock and maybe a little bit of excitement. Of course you know it is what I was doing, but it seems like it or at least like the idea of ​​it caught me doing so.

"Come on, just close the door and leave me alone." Is that the best you can do and I silently cursed myself for not securing the door. What an awkward position to be caught .. S my **** R .... Who you are fantasizing about any less.

"Everything is okay, Rob. Everybody does it, and I'm sorry if you're embarrassed." She told me almost gently. "I saw you before, as you know. Watching me abroad. You do not know it, but I saw you several times watching me, and I've seen do it prematurely. Everything is okay you know. Do not mind."

"I did not see you, I'm just looking outside." I tried a lame excuse but I knew it would not fool them.

"Really ... everything is okay." She told me. She still stands there at my door ... Still wearing a bikini. I must say, a real tough position to be in. There I am, looking at her wearing such sexy and everything, but at the same time, I was dying of embarrassment. It was still difficult for my country. Struck me that just as it was flapping away and will not subside.

"Can I ask you something?" He playfully said in Dickey, "Is this because of me? Did you think about me?"

"Do not you R s my **** and that it would be a mistake." And who the hell am k ** ding? Anyone believe me? Maybe not. "I was just a little excited and was thinking of something else."

"Ok then ... so it's not because of me .... I was not thinking about me, and I can understand that." She put her hands on her hips: "Until then .... I think .... looking at me like this does not turn you at all?"

"Sorry, no." I lied to her.

"Well, I'm not sure I believe you." She reached behind her neck, "then you do not want to see this, do you?" Undid it straps that held her bikini top up and pulled him exposing her breasts are small but beautiful.

I tried to speak but could not. I noticed that my hands have taken on a life of it's own and started to rub my cock again. Once I realized what I was doing, I stopped.

"Oh no, you do not need to stop. Type I like that ... and you do not fool me .... I know I was on shift. Admit it." She said as she dropped her hands on her tits.

"Well, I'll admit it. You can convert the data. Have for several years. Are you happy now?"

"Maybe a little bit but I think I could be happier ... how much you turn on? Can I get you excited enough for you to overcome your cock while I watch?" Tracy Lee said with a suggestive look in her eye.

"Well ... I think if you take off your pants too .... and you really want to see it ... I can do it for you." I started slowly stroking again.

Decline Tracy bikini bottoms down to the floor slowly and carefully. Was keen to maintain her pussy hidden from me. She teasing me. And asked if I wanted to see it, and she really teasing, trying to push me. Finally she moved her hand to expose her pussy to me. She hair but was cut accurately. I came almost immediately. I had to think of a baseball game to keep from emerged there.

"Ok, I'm naked .... Nothing Special." And she told me and I started working my cock while looking at her everywhere. This only went on for about 30 seconds when he spoke again. "So ... I get excited enough to win the rooster for me but .... I excite you enough to allow me to touch it?"

"Oh yeah ... can you touch it." I could not believe this!

"Well .... I could kiss it?" And she said, then licked her lips.

"Holy shit .... Yes, you can kiss it!" Why? No way! It really did not ask me that?

"MMMMM .... then the last question is .... Is it enough to excite you you want to fuck me?" Holy shit! I heard that and lost. I started shooting streams of cum all over my floor. Appeared and when I was done, in my face, I looked at the ground, and looked at me again and then continued. "Oh, I guess that was my answer. 'I'm sorry, and that was really exciting though." She stepped closer, grabbed my cock, and licked the vice president of a party of it.

"So I suppose that you want to fuck me?" Asked to consider in my eyes.

"Ah ... yes, you can assume that. Would like to fuck you in any time you want ... Well. Except now ... haha." So I was pissed at myself for such cumming.

"Well, well ... we have time. You recover a bit while we sit here, okay?" I sat down on my bed, still naked. Next thing I know, she started rubbing her pussy. Leaned back, and spread her legs apart, and slowly ran her finger up and down her slit. Saw me looking. "Do you want to eat?"

"Really? Yes .... Yes." I leaned forward as she opened her legs to accept more data. Arrived and guided my head. I started carefully along the outside and worked my way between her slit. Was unlike anything I had ever seen. I love the taste of ... Smell ... It was fantastic. I hit the clitoris and it tremulous. I worked in a little bit and then she told me to stick my tongue into her.

"Fuck my pussy with your tongue." She told me, and that's what I did. I stuffed my tongue deep into her as I could. I got the best taste and get turned again. I ate her pussy for 5 minutes until she told me to work the clitoris again. I went in and licked and nibbled s my **** RS clitoris until she started shaking. I grabbed my head Wu. *** Ed against her pussy and she did not say anything, she just moaned and breathed while heavier grinding her pussy against my face. This was my decision **** R cumming on my face ... There is no way you're lucky enough to have this happen to me.

"Oh, that was so good," Tracy said to me, "You are natural at it." Pulled her to me and we kissed. She tasting pussy juice from my lips and tongue. I started playing with her tits and squeezing her nipples.

"They're too small." She said. "I hate that they are very small." I looked for them and then return to it. I started kissing them and they developed to allow for a better position. I started sucking and pinching and really enjoyed myself. Think they're small, they ... But for some reason, and sexy as hell.

"Tracy, I like them ... they are incredibly sexy, and you can not believe how many times I jerked off just thinking about it ... it's okay. You worry too much."

"I've jerked off you are thinking of my titties?" I laughed, "I do not think so."

"If you do not get ready to fuck you, and I would like to jerk off it at the moment. Wish that all those breast sexy than yours, but at the moment, I'm hard again, and I think we had something else planned, right? "

"Yes ... MMMMM ..... I need you to fuck me. How dirty and disgusting exactly this? You p ***** my, you're going to fuck me .... MMMMM ..... that is so fucking hot, do not you think? "she closed her eyes as if thinking of taboo and all participants and it's making it more colorful.

"I think you're hot. And the fact that my s **** R just makes all this that much more exciting."

"The fucking dirty and perverted." She said: "When I was vice president ... when you cum inside of me ... that would be more perverted. I am so I'm fucking shift at the moment just thinking about it. Curse me ... I need to cock inside my User cunt. "

I climbed on top of her and put my cock against her pussy. "Do not be cute, and I s your p ****, I'm a whore. Curse me like I'm a prostitute." I grabbed my ass and pulled me against it. I f *** ed my cock into her. And her pussy was soaking wet and it was very hot. I started pounding her with my strength. She moaned and Thanksgiving with each batch. "Fuck me! ***** RS my cock is deep in me ... I'm like a prostitute perverted! Cum inside of me .... fill my cunt bad dirty with Vice President Dick!"

I had never s my **** R being. Wild and dirty, but it was working on me I was sweating terribly while I was fucking her like crazy. I hit her and noise, the smell, and the whole experience was just too overwhelming. I imposed my mouth on hers Wu *** ed. My tongue in her mouth and I was getting ready to cum I kissed her for a few seconds to s, and then came to the air.

"Tracy ... Tracy ... I'm going to cum ... baby I'm going to cum inside you want." I was very close.

"Oh yeah ... fill me! Want to Vice President Dick dripping from my cunt dirty!" She began screaming and I almost got concerned that someone will hear. "Oh God ... I'm cumming now!"

I could feel them and her pussy clenching spasm as she came to me. I bombed several times more before again as I started cumming. I pumped shot after shot of sperm up into my s **** RS pussy what seemed like a minute or more. I thought I would stop. I collapsed when I did finally stop, on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me some more.

"Was it awesome ... so dirty, so exciting. Want to ever do it again?" She asked me.

"At any time ... any time you want. You fuck you all day if you can."

And we did so many times during the remainder of the summer. The administration has done to one day show her how much I loved her little titties ... We both enjoyed it too.

1 comment: