Monday, February 11, 2013

Husband

This is Rima from Mumbai. I am 26 years old young lady with an exciting look and voluptuous body, 36-29-37. I 5A € € ™ 2Â? In height and weight commensurate with linear and well distributed in the right places. I fair in color and has shoulder length black silky hair.

My boobs are round and tight and stand on its own, even without my bra. I love the way you filled my blouse and my shirts. It has got full skinny ass and buttocks round smooth. I realize that I get a lot of staring at my ass and breast. I internally enjoy these stares from men. This is a story about my wedding. This was the evening the next day only to my Rat Sohag. I had a great night with my husband Sanjay. It's really very difficult pair. He kept me awake almost the whole night. We barely like 2 hours sleep the whole night. I am sure I donâ € ™ t need to tell you why we were awake all night. We had a lot of times sex in one night. I had never dreamed that one can have sex many times in one night, and this is also the night for the first time.
And just to make you a little jealous, Sanjay has great stamina and gets hard quickly. Was happy that even when we arrived in the morning. And we had a quickie before we get at the end of the bed. I went to the bathroom, and I got to freshen up, take a bath turns a nice sari and down from the basement breakfast. You red eyes red to meet a lot of people in the house. Everyone was looking at me, and to see if I had some sleep at night. But then the eyes donâ € ™ t lie. Were red from lack of sleep. Since it was my first day, no one expects me to prepare breakfast. Join us and Tara are two more guests at the breakfast table. The rest of the people do earlier. I sat next to Sanjay. Tara came and sat beside President.â €? I said â € € ™ ~ yesâ but then he wasnâ € ™ t ready to laugh and believe me naughtily as if she was telling M! E â € "â € ~ listened to all those complaining of yours while my brother was fucking you through each night.â € ™ Once we finished breakfast and talked for some time. Still a large number of guests in the house. Everyone wants to talk with me and sit close to me, watching me closely. you by redness staring many and attention that you get it. kept looking down and was contained in the yes and short answers do not. was our reception starting from 08:00 PM., where there were many things to do it.

I got a lot of people busy in so soon. Sanjay as he went for a period of time. Tara and few other women sitting next to me. He was one Sanjaya € ™ s friendâ € ™ s â € wife "Rasika. And Tara and Rasika teasing me like anything. Said Tara, â € œBhabhi, what do you say about my brother. Do you like him?  €? Even before I said anything, he said Rasika, â € œTara, you donâ € ™ t need to ask that. looking at her. Itâ € ™ s glowing lot of satisfaction have all night. I'm sure it does not look like your brother very much.â €? I just Blue! It seemed throwing down. was Rasika nice person. also got M! arried recently. said Tara's, â € œYou know what happened fucked I 2 times the first night very mine.â €? and I'm sure she was very proud of her wedding night. I am sure they will really shocked when it comes to know that I got fucked I 4 times last night. Tara asked me naughtily, â € œReema bhabhi, how many times you have not nightâ post €?? I didnâ € ™ t say anything, but kept asking me over and over again. Finally I told them, â € € œ4 timesâ?? remained Tara and Rasikaâ mouth € ™ s open for a period of time in a state of shock. they couldnâ € ™ t believe it. was in complete shock Rasika, and the higher than that now she was really jealous also. Rasika told me, I was really lucky Rima. told me Tara, â € œBhabhi this is just the beginning, bhaiya my will keep you busy all nightâ €?? laughed two naughtily. these two girls teasing me like anything.

After lunch, they teased me some more and before I realized it was 4:00 hours.Lita € ™ s go to your room and get dressed for another fantastic night with Sanjay bhaiyaâ €?? Three of us went to my room. Tara excused herself and returned with two boxes; one was packed full of makeup and stuff the other one with a red ribbon. I asked her what this second box is. She said: â € œThis is a surprise gift from my € brotherâ?? Rasika took a box of waxing _ Hussein Al Jasmi € ™ s hand and put it on the bed and open them quickly.

I think it was also curious and envious. Fund opened and low whistle came out of his mouth in astonishment. She put her hands in the box and picked up a beautiful sari. Silk Sari was gorgeous, with beautiful and big border Flo. Tara felt and Rasika texture, and was very soft and smooth, perfect for a newly wed girl. Rasika then placed her hand in the penalty area, and highlights matching blouse. This was really a short blouse, and buttons in the front and back barely. The V-shaped shoulder and neck and a very wide deep. Comments Tara, â € œOh Bhabhi will put a fire in the pants men by wearing this sexy blouse that will show a lot of the back and shoulders and neck and your belly. My brother has a wonderful taste. He wants you to look sexy and want to make friends envy you disable the €? After considering the blouse, Rasika picked up the next article, but was matching petticoat. After that was a surprise to all of us, in the next Rasikaâ € ™ s hands a pair of undergarments. I blushed a lot, through the vision of sexy pair of bra and panty in the hands of Rasikaâ € ™ s. The red silk bra and panty. The bra strap to match the broad shouldered blouse. Rasika took the bra and panty in her fine hair and Nice commented, â € œHey Tara this bra and panty really feelssexy and smooth. I would like my husband gave me one of these and then laughed.â €? Tara said, â € Ueno This is not only for my bhabhi. I have helped my t! Another to choose these ones. I want my brother to enjoy my bhabhi fully.â €? Was looking at me when he says this. Blushed and I kept silent. It revealed that Sanjay then asked clear instructions given to her to dress me like a beautiful girl horny. He chose her dresses. He wants her to look hot and exciting and that all his friends must feel jealous of it. I was one of the most beautiful wives and sexy in the circle of his friend and he wanted to show for all my to Ocaour proud of such a hot property. And Tara nicely after his instructions. And Tara put all dress nicely on the bed and asked me to go and take a quick bath of warm water.

Tara handed me my bra and panty and literally pushed me towards the bathroom. I tried to choose a petticoat and blouse also. Stopped me, saying it could help me to wear quickly. I went in and took a quick shower, and came dressed only in bra and panty. You're feeling shy to appear in front of them, so choose one towel wrapped around myself before I emerged from the bathroom. Tara pulled me my hand and brought me in the middle of the room. Rasika picked up a bottle of perfume and Tara asked me about slowly. Rasika lot of perfume spray me in the air. Tara spinning me slowly in the air theperfumed. Then it's my towel quickly removed, saying, â € œLet this fragrance Go to every part of your body bhabhi.â €? I almost closed because of my eyes shyness. Then he took Tara perfume bottle of Rasika, approached me. And lifted my bra slightly higher than some perfume workshops there. Then moved her hand towards my panty, and put her fingers in an elastic band, pulled slightly forward and then sprayed too much perfume there. I did the same thing about my ass, too. With a lot of perfume, the smell of the room very sexy. Tara said, no man can resist a woman sexy scent. Then I noticed signs of each lot of love over my tits and my thighs. They didnâ € ™ t know that there are some more was hiding inside the bra too.I just blushed and my face turned red. Without wasting any more time than that, Rasika picked up petticoat. I sat holding open in her hands and followed the instincts and intervened. Tara is pulled on my thighs and more than my waist and tied tightly over my bottoms, just enough to cover the above my ass. Was completely without my navel. I asked her to pull up a little more, but she told me that it looks great. I want you to look beautiful and sexy. Then slightly modified Tara my bra! Bit.

And raised it up a little bit, then hooked in next lifts tightening. Became my tits and make them more stringent than usually divide
They are doing. I looked in the mirror and my said naughtily perfect. Rasika commented that the division seemed to me very sexy. She also said, my breast bigger than her and Tara. To confront comment, said Tara, itâ € ™ is just the beginning and that Sanjay will make my tits bigger.

Both laughed and laughed. Rasika chose my blouse and helped me in wearing it. The entire breast with narrow my tight. There was only her back to cover bra straps. Was barely 3 inches wide from behind. I sat on a chair in front of the dressing table. Was looking my biggest division and hit my shoulder more.

Rasika chose up the foundation and applied all over the skin at risk. Applied over my shoulder, my neck, my arm, and one on the back and stomach. I have never thought that people are using a lot of the foundation. But these women here want to ensure that look hot and sexy. Must be every inch of my body exposed look beautiful too. And Tara and Rasika obey the very brotherâ € ™ s instructions to dress me like a girl sexy. Then Tara powder sprinkled gently on my shoulder and my body below my neck exposed. She then rubbed with puff to make it look smooth and even. I liked the way it was being pampered and sexy hair. Then I applied mascara on my eyebrows. She asked me to lift my face a little bit and then apply eye liner to my eyes. It applied the next pink eye shadow over my upper eyelid. She applied makeup like a professional. The touches her perfect. Then she picked up lip liner and apply it to the edges of the lips to give them a nice shape. I picked up matching lipstick and apply it to my lips. As if this was not enough, I got a lip gloss and apply it over lipstick my country, to give them a shiny look. After that was through, and I also appreciated my lips in the mirror. They used to say, â € œLick them and absorb them at the moment. Kiss Thema €?? After the rendering of my lips, pay attention to it my cheeks and forehead. Application has some blusher on my cheeks and forehead. And complete the look, put designer bindi on my forehead. It was beautiful. She then put sindoor some more to make it look more pronounced. It was after that time for jewelry. Rasika helped me wear my jewelry. She put a beautiful necklace around my neck. And then one more, and that was a little longer in length, and fill my neck. Finally put my mangalsutra around my neck. my mangalsutra is a little longer and was hanging on my part. Then they made me wear bangles and bracelets my my. Hands were full of gold and glass bangles. Ta! Then tied Ra hair in my beautiful cake over my head. I was looking taller now.

She then brought my sandals and asked me to wear it. They had a nice heel, at least 3 inches. Wanted me to Sanjay wear heels, so that the top of my ass and provocative when I walk. Finally it came time to wear my sari. Then they forced me to stand up and tied my sari. They took their time to make it perfect sari wrap. The great looking.I am sure all the men on this night will get party hard in their pants. But poor men, and they canâ € ™ t lay hands on you. You now Sanjaya € ™ s property and said he was going to enjoy you tonight, more than he did last night.â €? Turned my cheek purple to hear the candid comments. But then I love all these comments as well.

We are ready eg show me off to the rest of the world. Sanjay was here now.Laughter and Tara Rasika and I am ashamed to hear toSanjayâ € ™ s comments in front of Tara and Rasika. Then came forward and kisses on the cheek too. I was standing there who do not know how to respond. Then he said Rasika, Lita € ™ s go all the guests waiting. Sanjay and I was walking in front and Tara and Rasika followed us. All eyes were on us. I could see from the corner of my eye that those lusty eyes more on me than focusing on Sanjay. I am sure, people could see my stomach open and the side view of my tits. Tara and Rasika tucked Sari my country in such a way that it was a little bit here and there a little bit. I was like a teaser for this evening. Sanjay and I was sitting on the chairs beautifully decorated on the stage. People began to come to bless and good wishes for us. I lost time when people kept coming to meet us and then will follow towards the dining room. And Tara and Rasika sitting near me on the side chairs. Whenever we got a few moments, and Sanjay try to touch and feel me from both sides. Whispered to me that about you looking really sexy. After that thanks to Tara Rasika to get the data ready for the evening.

Sanjay finally agreed that they had done a good job in getting the data ready for him. Then came at the end of the young couples 3-4 stage. Sanjaya was € ™ s friends and their wives. Congratulated told us. Sanjay hugged one of them and whispered in his ear, â € œTeri Biwi Badi maal delayed Hai Yara sponsor? €? And smiled and then both of them aloud. And this comment is not intended to be heard by me, but then said a little louder and heard clearly. I thought in my mind, â € œSorry friends, but I allSanjayâ € ™ s now. I was in late lifeâ €? And smiled to myself. Sanjaya € ™ s friends were looking at me with a wagging tongue. They were literally! ogling at me. I could feel the eyes of Tens trying Surrey my inset and my blouse. And their eyes fucking me everywhere.Rima is the Sanjaya € ™ s property. The only one who had the right to consider it as such. Donâ € ™ t be lusty.â €? Turned her face away and didnâ € ™ t say a single word. Has turned his face slightly red in the fall Red him his wife and other women on the scene. I was feeling horny, attention and I am getting the form of all these people.

Sanjay also laughed at Rasikaâ € ™ s comments as if a sense of pride from his sexy wife, he put his right hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Was shown for the rest of his friends that are proud to have such a sexy wife.

We had dinner soon and I can understand Sanjay is very keen to go to the room. While eating dinner with us, and he whispered in my ear, â € œReema look forward to my pants, and I'm already hard for you. You are looking so hot Dickey responds in public also.â €? Blushed and I kept eating my food. Soon began to leave the people and we even winded ceremony and returned to the house. As soon as we got to the house, and announced Sanjay We were really tired and we want to call it a night. And we started to move into the room. I entered the room and Sanjay followed me and closed the door from the inside. Split second, pulled me towards him from my waist and hugged me tight. He embraced me tight, so much so that was crushing my tits us. Then he raised me up and kiss me hard on the lips. Said: â € œOh Rima, you're looking very hot and sexy. I canâ € ™ t control myself more. I had been difficult every evening would have been disabled €?

And again he attacked my lips and sucking and chewing them them as if he is gonna eat them. He is a passionate kisser too. Was very aggressive tonight. He didnâ € ™ t give me a chance to breathe properly and kept on sucking and kissing my lips. Insert it his tongue in my mouth and play with my tongue and my mouth interior. Were bare hands caressing my back and my ass more than my sari. The pressure was really hard my ass and squeezed. I could feel the keenness of his actions. I was feeling his hardness against my thighs too. Pushed me on the bed, with the bottom of my face. He came behind me in the second cock his removal, which was already rock hard. I told him to give me some time so I can remove my jewelry and be more comfortable. But he was in the mood to hear anything from me. He just wants to fuck me right there without wasting time anymore. Sari he pulled my and my petticoat above my waist and pulled down her panties in one quick shot. Pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. And my ass and my pussy legs hanging down the bed, on the edge! Out of bed and I was lying with my face down. He sat on his knees and you have him at the moment and behind the cheeks of my ass. I asked him again to hold for 2 minutes, so that I can remove my jewelry and Surrey will be a little more comfortable. But wouldnâ € ™ t listen to me. Was more bothered to take care of his hard cock. He told me, â € œYou are mine Rima and I had teasing Dickey since evening. You are looking like a hot bitch. Now you will fuck you like a real bitch. Just lie down and enjoy € fuck.â? Without giving me a chance to get comfortable and indifference my readiness, Sanjay just kept my cunt rammed from behind. Was holding me from my waist and pulling me towards him with every batch. And hit my ass cheeks stomach, and make loud sounds ridiculous. Was always fucking me mercilessly for 20 minutes before emptying good in himself to me.

Then he sat down on the bed, with only a shirt on. Istraighten
Myself still holding my sari above my waist. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself. Came out of the bathroom and called me in front of him. Stood between his legs and pointed me to sit on his lap. I did like an obedient wife. Kisses and then he said to me once again difficult, and said: â € œYou are damn good Reemaâ? €? Then he started to remove one of my jewelry after the other. He takes his time to remove it slowly. Remove one necklace and then another. He then left my mangalsutra Ali. He kissed my neck now empty, and said: I taste my sweet Jana €?? And then remove my gold bangles and bracelets from my wrist. But leave the glass bangles on my own. He said, and he likes the noise of my bracelets when he fucks me. He then removed the pin attached sari on my shoulder if my sari. Split second, I still my Sari Flo were ogled aside and in my breast. Immediately moved to his hands my tits and he put pressure on them heavily again. I told him, â € œSanjay let me go and change myself. I feel tired today, because of the absence of last night's sleep and also because of a busy day like today.â €? I want to rest and get some sleepâ €?? He completely ignored what he said to him, instead he said: â € œReema donâ € ™ t think of going to sleep now. We are going to fuck all night. You slut my official at the moment and will fuck you hard like a bitch in heat. You better behave like an obedient wife and please me as I said, and only you will have a difficult time in nights follow.â €? I asked him once more promising than the full cooperation following night and let me get some rest tonight. But it was all in vain. It wasnâ € ™ t willing to listen to me. He said: â € City have waited to get my hands on you. I was dying to fuck you from the day I saw you the other day in a sari shop. I was set on fire Dickey all these days. Now will soothe my cockâ € ™ s heat. So get ready for nightlong session ridiculous. I do not sleep unless I do so.â €? Without waiting for my irresponsible! SE, began to unhook my blouse. And his left hand was busy in the era of breast on my blouse, while his right hand and unhooking my blouse, and linked by lifts. I had a split clearly visible now.

Because tight bra, the formation of a deep valley in between my breast. My tits tight crying to be freed from my bra. Opened up my blouse from the front and got a good view of my tits in Brazil this sexy red silk that had chosen for me. He said: â € City I am glad that you wore this bra for me. I really love you. Your boobs really make a deep valley in between.â €? And saying that a breast lift with my hands and brought closer to his mouth.







3 comments:

  1. Good gay style and helpful sexmatarial for using gay. Actually I don'y like gay sex but my friends are like gay sex with another. I have heard that gay sex is not helpful for our health and any religion don't like such kind of sex. I think we should avoid it as much as possible.
    I will sugest you to watch indian mallu video and bollywood big sex movies as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete