Thursday, February 7, 2013

Buying condoms


My girlfriend and I were at the grocery store to buy things to make dinner. We have not had full sex yet at that point, just stroking and playing with his clothes on. At one point I was standing in the hallway looking at the screen of the condom and getting kind of horny. My girlfriend looked up and saw me watching the condoms. I was busted! But then she came and laughed at me and said, what kind do you want to achieve? I was embarrassed, but I smiled and took a pack of Trojans and threw them in the car. I'm sure the receptionist phoned us knew what would happen next. When we got home, we actually made ​​dinner and ate, but my mind was on other things. Over time we began to lose time and ended up in bed, half naked. She gave me a long kiss, then got up and went to the kitchen and returned with the box of condoms. She asked if she could put one on me. I almost blew my load when their hands touched my cock. We had sex most of the night and fucked our way through the entire box in less than two weeks (it was a dozen).

2 comments: