Sunday, February 3, 2013

Girl on Girl

That was on Thursday afternoon, which means today's game at our high school. I was in the basketball team for girls so I helped prepare for the game boys. I went to the gym to find my ex-boyfriend on fire. He looked at me and I looked at him and we both smiled. I looked to see Mr. teacher the Tanke reading economy deeply and paper news. Paid him any mind and went to talk to Leron. As we went in to talk, as stated in the subject of sex until (mind you that every time we were together we were not fucked) and suggested that we go to the locker room. That stubborn person I asked why. He shook his head in anguish as if it were mad at me, and I hate it, so I'm sure he said. He looked very surprised but not totally shocked. Took my hand and led me to the locker room to find it completely empty. He took me to the back, which was called the cage. Threw me against the wall and started to kiss great enthusiasm. Before I knew it I felt his hard dick in his lawsuit warm-up and I could not help but to fall to my knees and suck his cock sweet long. Feeling and tasted very good in my mouth that I wanted to swallow everything, and I knew it before it exploded in my mouth. It tasted very big surprise to learn that the 18 - year-old can absorb well. Feel then on his knees and pushed me on the ground and eat my pussy sweet little strongly. I did not have any choice but to Vice President in his mouth. I was still wet and it was hard again. We fucked hard for about fifteen minutes or so before it all came from. I think that all the noise we were making attracting the attention of reason before he knew one of his team-mates walked in. We looked up from the ground and laughed. Laughter is also said it's game time. Said Leron, OK, just give me a minute. We dressed quickly and left out of different exits from the locker room. Was the best one-on-one than ever. No winner, no loser, only satisfied all opponents.

1 comment: