Sunday, February 10, 2013

Boy's experience in Indian wedding

It Softcore but develops into footworship, golden showers and some weird fetish stuff with a kind aunt - incest
Meet Lady at the wedding

 Wedding was â € |. Being pursued all religious rituals and traditions very â € | for three days long festival which will follow all your friends and relatives gather and have fun. I knew that the wedding ceremony where two beautiful became husband and wife, but did not know that it will change the lives of 14-year-old boy like me.

 You're just a thereâ € |. Attend the marriage and was meeting most of the relatives for the first Timea € |. Scene typical Indian marriage, where religious ceremonies, and local musical instruments and read from the Bible formed the bulk of the Daya € | .. Bored as hell to me, but to say anything against such rituals be taken as a rebellion and so I had to sit in all kinds of prayers boring and religious activities.
But I was very wrong in my opinion, yeahâ € | my change on the first day, and after long hours of sitting on the ground in one of these prayersâ € | .. Cross-legged relatives along with the other while set on fire and the priest saying mantrasâ him € | ..
While cross-legged sitting my knee touching knee from mid 30 years â € "35 years LF ladyâ € | I felt electrifiedâ € |. Saw me and I leaned on the â € € œnamasteâ? (Indian way of the elders greet with handsâ folded €?).
I smiled.Increase slowly I touch and 2-3 other relatives living near the United States came € |. So I had to sit a little closer to her. Make my hands of it is her feet. I felt my hand on her feet, but I pretended to be normal faceâ € |. She changed position and pressed my hands under her legs while she changed her legs at the cross-legged positionâ € | â € | after a few minutes began my arms to ache and tried to squeeze it out from under her feet, but increased its pressure body as soon as I tried to move my arms Ota € | .
The chanting of mantras on the top and I knew it would end soon and will end this ceremony. To make the best of this opportunity, I kept my hands thereâ € | .. At the end they allowed me to put pressure on the arms of her feet so that no one else knows what might happen thereâ € | ..
At lunch, I tried to approach her and she obligedâ € |. After officially chit chat she asked me for my order to establish this evening since he was alone he was staying back at home where he was being celebrated the wedding.
Because no other rites were scheduled on that day, most people went to their rooms for the existence of some comfort, while the younger men went out for Strolla € |. I متريث at home in search of a woman â € | ..

â € œHey you didnâ € ™ t get out to see the country side .. All boys of your age has gone Ota € | â €?
â € œAh Yes, but I did not .. In fact, â € | â €?
â € œWere Are you looking for someoneâ € |. â €?
â € œAh .. NOAA € | in fact yesâ € | I mean .. I was looking for some rooms ..
â € œCome, and I was allocated a room in the guest house, you may have a NAP afternoon thereâ € | â €?

My heart jumped with excitement and she handed me keysâ € |. I went into the room and pretended to sleep.

Followed me and thought I was in a deep sleep. She slept on the other side of the weak Beida € | .. Slowly touched her feet again and since they collected grunted courage to put my mouth on her blanketâ € | .. Into the air was filled with aromatic feet and her feminine perfume .. Kissed her lips gently and very carefully so as not to disturb the Hera € | She changed the position of her legs in her sleep and so I sneaked Baca € |.
I saw sandals to the side of the bed, on the floor and dived to them to swallow them .. Lick every nook and cranny of sandalsâ € |. I was so hard that I would like to Vice President in fear my pantsâ € |. So I went in the bathroom.
Since that was only occupant of the room, she put her dresses hanging lazily in the hangers in the back of the doorâ € |. I shut the door, I saw her hangingâ € | my heart lost with excitementâ € | her panties and stockings, Bara € | and was hanging pants worn last night while traveling thereâ € | .. I licked the first crotch trousers, inhalation of musk and savoring the taste of dried juices crotchâ € |. Slowly I went to Brazil and chewed almost Italian € | .. The post socks and I sucked the toes socksâ € |

She lost so that when I came this precious clothes were in my hands and drops of my cum flowed Thema € | .. If I got up in one minute or two, and see my cum on her garmentsâ €? |? I was dead in the White fearâ € |. I would like to be washed!! What should I do?

I decided to wash them with some of my clothes .. Later and I would like to say that I've washed my clothes, and so I saw you and wash them tooâ €. | So instead of just wash dresses, I washed all her clothes so they may not doubt mea € |.

I went out and slept on the side again.
After an hour or so, received each blow to the door being evening tea servedâ € |

 Each of us woke up and I brought tea from a common hall to the room. Gave me two cups of tea. I took some snacks from her purse to be taken with tea. I went to the bathroom and came immediately Ota € |.
â € œWho washed my clothesâ € | â €?

Wash â € City of them .. I saw, in fact you wash mine, your hanging there, took your pant, shirt and washingâ € |. Accidentally hidden in dresses in shorts and T-shirts, so I could not vision firstâ € | .. Later when I found them â € | .. I hope that wonâ € ™ t mind â € | â €?

 I smiled â € | â € City traveled all day yesterday, but it must be awful smell .. â €.?
â € œNah, completely NOAA € | it was very clean and had deliciousâ € | I mean it was fun .. I mean, I didn†™ t found Bada € |. â €?

She gave me a look surprising. He thanked me for I had a problem takenâ € |

 And we got ready to leave for the common hall to attend an evening ceremoniesâ € |.
She said with a devilish smile.
I was arrested and I'm not ready did not think she would go to the length of this, and it was so special about thingsâ € | ..
â € I œBut knowâ € |.Brought me sandals and put them on an equal me NOWA € |. â €? Order.

I was overjoyed to with gratitude and quick â € | .. To serve them. I sat on the chair and I was on the ground, put sandals on her feet.

 â € œSure .. Jump aheadâ € |. â €?
I kissed her feet and licked the top of the feet to it, and when he was knocking on the door againâ €. | He called again to the hall and we commonly to attend ritualsâ € |.
We went to the hall again. He asked each and every one of us get to sit in the vehicles waiting on side and follow the procession, which was to reach the marriage girlâ € ™ s houseâ € |. (Boy in India goes to the house of girlâ € ™ s for her wedding and brings her back to his home the next Daya € |.)

We boarded the bus and took the post seatâ € | .. Since many people prefer their own cars so we got selected seats easily. The wind was cold and blanket proved more comfortable and more comfortable too.

My right hand and reached her breasts under a blanket and my left hand was in her crotch areaâ € | .. Unbuttoning her blouse and unzipping her pants my fingers explore the depths of the plateau for soft and silky bodyâ € |. Shipping Kayani with the whole euphoria exciting â € | and she had her eyes closed and 1/2 sighs her pleasure and noted that it was derived from a trip we express throughâ € | â € | my fingers were very wet and I had to take them out to soak them in my mouth, and dried inclusion in againâ € |.

Massage and fingering under the hood with the reduction of travel in the seat of the bus, and a constant fear of falling by a few other relatives sitting on seatsâ € | all mixed to provide the best situation and most of America € |. Now has had an orgasm and wants to sleep, so it's attached to the back of her head to the window seat and put her feet in my lap, lying horizontally on seatâ € |.
Hands were once again busy with her feet in my father € | Massage hem, and a sense of warmth and I pitched in a blanket, while saving myself from the eyes of others passengersâ € | .. Give quick kisses on her feet or where ever my mouth landedâ € |.

Remained very excited because it was enough for her to feel comfortable that they raised a boy in the teen, who was less than half ageâ € | her eyes, her smile, her lips, revealing her feelingsâ € | ..

Soon three hours elapsed from the trip and got to girlâ € ™ s houseâ €. | All alighted from the bus. Was parked in the bus in the garden of the house girlâ € ™ s. And drinks being served and everyone enjoyed amid loud music and dancing.
â € City feels wet and dirty even down thereâ € | all messed UPA €? She smiled as if they were happy being a dirty down thereâ € |

I licked my lips and winkedâ € | .. Before I could understand what that means my gesture, she said â € œOkay, and lets move on the bus again and I had to lick me clean thereâ € |. â €?

We left the party to go and came to the parking areaâ € | we sat in the last seat in the BUSA € | she fell her pants down and sat on the bench with her knees on the breast. My tongue made her way to her honey hole and I sipped her juice to fill my sucked pink petals is difficult to draw any moisture left Thema € | .. They poured a few drops of golden wine in my mouth and I greedily gulpedâ € |.

â € œYou like thatâ € | â €? I asked

 â € City loved Italy €?

 â € Ueno problems .. I am ready to drink your wine too .. Golden â €?

 â € City begging you to piss in my mouth, A LP € ™ love to drink private € pissâ?

Hear my words, and let it flow golden nectar in the regular flow but slow in my mouth .. And having orgasm juices mixed in. she drank my fill. When licked sides stopped her to clean any drops her pissâ € | .. The warmth of her piss captivate my mind with affectionate love it's raining on me .. What can I expect from God NOWA € | ..

Stabilized her and was about to leaveâ € | ..

â € œMam, may lick you I gave again, I'm dying to lick Thema € |. â €?

â € œWhat you're still after my feet even after drinking my piss .. â €?

 â € œhmm .. Let me check the level of insanity to my feet â € |. Well, Iâ € ™ ll allow you to lick her .. â € | â € | â € | â € | only after the tongue my ass holeâ € |. â €?



Without saying a single word I was on my knees and I stood there, bowed slightly with her elbows on the top of the neighboring hills seatâ € | .. I cut her pants and two parts of the cheeks and fall of the Iraqi National Coalition Hakki tongue € | making circles a little quick but the curly pink holeâ € |. Wiggled it a bit and leaned on littleâ € | allow access to my tongue to explore small parts of the donkey internal holeâ € | .. One of her pressure on the back of my head to have a better connection with her back areaâ € | almost flooded my face in those heavenly cheeksâ € |.

â € œHey you lick a hole from where I Cheetah € | you're hugging a point where I pass my turdsâ € | like thatâ € | â €?

I could not answer was also in thereâ € |.

Was wet at the front again and suck me pink petals againâ € | ..

Then put it exhausted a seat on the bus and I lowered my lips on her feet, lick them, hugging her and sucking her toesâ € | .. Raised by other they massage my head, her toes running through my hair and touching scalpâ € |.

Suddenly the loud music stopped and we also came to our sensesâ € |. The wedding ceremony and also so we went to the home of girlâ € ™ s again from parking placeâ €. | Joined in the celebrations after adjusting our dresses.

From 2:00 concluded mantras wedding and the marriage ceremony was over. I had to reach into my office the next afternoon and so I planned my train of this place just so I could not accompany Ms. Back journeyâ € |.

She gave me her Carda € | .. Fled boutique ladies â € |.

I whispered, â € œ donâ € ™ t you need a boy to work for you in the boutique â € | ..


i smiled, â € œSure .. Iâ € ™ ll be waitingâ €?

Both of us partedâ € |.

She gave me a small box, and said â € œfor you on the return trip homeâ € | .. We hope youâ € ™ ll not feel aloneâ € | open in privateâ €?

Boarded the train I at 4 am .. Was almost empty and opened packetâ € | .. Yes you guessed it rightâ € | .. It was panty, bra, socks, worn all through the and Daya € | ..

Along the various ladies who were her clientsâ € | â € |

2 comments: