Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dorm Room Lap Dance

It was my first birthday, December 21. I went to the same college as my boyfriend and this year I had a special surprise.
I undressed and put on my high heels and a long dress coat and ran to his bedroom. He let me in and closed the door behind me. Then he dropped his coat on the floor, exposing my naked body. His mouth opened. I knew I was waiting for this for a long time.

I told her to sit on his bed, because he had something planned. He sat down and pulled my legs and began to slide my body up and down his crotch, giving him a lap dance. He pulled her ass closer so I could feel his hard cock against my thigh. I leaned over brushing my breasts against his face as he undid his pants and pulled out his cock.
Her hands covered mine and he helped me to masturbate until he was rock hard. That's when I said it was his turn to play. He stood up and removed his pants and told me to lean over his computer chair. I did and felt I grab my hips as his cock circled my clit before he slid in.
He pumped in and out of me, slowly at first and then accelerated. I grabbed the chair for dear life as he pumped harder and harder. I could feel and hear his balls slapping against my thighs. Her hips ground into mine as she came violently inside me. As I was filled with his semen, came too. We spent the rest of the night having sex in various positions.

1 comment: